- Detailed impressions even on long distances
- Highest contrasts and very high light transmission enable impressive observations even in challenging lighting conditions
- Perfect binoculars for spotting details
- For animal observation on long distances
- Recognise details even at short distances
- During day and the twilight hours
There is no way around the Leica Ultravid HD-Plus models if you expect a lot from your binoculars. They turn every moment into an unforgettable experience and love for details into passion. Fluoride lenses ensure brilliant colour fidelity and perfect, optimum brightness and sharpness. Stray light is kept at a minimum which ensures perfect contrasts. The focusing mechanism of the Ultravid binoculars runs smoothly and takes less than two full turns from the minimum close-up to infinity, making focusing safe and quick. Thanks to their robust construction, the Ultravid HD-Plus binoculars are ready for use in all weather conditions. The chassis is made of a lightweight yet durable magnesium alloy, with a wear-resistant titanium center hinge axle. Moreover, these models are sealed to make the binocular submersible to 16.4 ft. The AquaDura® coating reliably protects the lenses against water and dirt.
Binoculars | Contoured neoprene carrying strap | Lens caps | Eyepiece cap | Cordura bag