Total Value: R30,909
- The Lucky Draw Includes the following
- How To Enter
- Spend R500 or more at the Outfitters branch in George or Worcester
- Write your name, surname and contact details on your slip and deposit into the box provided.
- Entries open 4 March 2022 and closes 26 August 2022
Terms and Conditions:
The Winner will be announced on the 31 of August 2022 via Social Media as well as direct contact.
Each potential owner of a gun or firearm has the duty to familiarise himself with the stipulations of the Firearms Control Act, 2000 (Act No. 60 of 2000) and the Firearms Control Regulations 2004 with specific reference to, but not limited to, the following: https://outfitters4africa.co.za/legalities/
Redeeming the Prize
1. The Winner is required to redeem the Prize in person according to the instructions provided to him / her by the Organizer. At the time of the redemption of the Prize, the Winner is required to prove his / her eligibility to the Organizer, including but not limited to presenting his / her original Identity Card or Passport.
2. No Winner is entitled to request for any alternative gift or payment of cash in substitution of his / her Prize.
3. Must be in possession of a valid Competency Certificate issued by SAPS
4. The winner must apply for a firearm license within 60 days of being notified as the winner. The winner must obtain a valid firearm licence within 12 months of receiving the firearm. Failure to comply to these terms and conditions will result in forfeiting the prize.
1. Personal Data collected from an Eligible Participant for registration of the Lucky Draw will only be used for enrolment, administration, winner announcement / communication and other related purposes to the Lucky Draw.
2. The Organizer will take all practicable steps to keep the collected personal data confidential and to ensure the handling is in accordance with the relevant provisions of the POPI Act. The Organizer will keep the collected personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data is collected. Personal data which is no longer required will be destroyed.
1. None of the parties involved in the Lucky Draw (including without limitation, Outfitters and its affiliates, and their respective associates, shareholders, directors, officers, and employees) shall have any liability or obligation for any damages, losses, claims, liabilities, deaths, medical conditions, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by the Eligible Participants or any other persons as a result of their participation in or winning of the Lucky Draw.
2. The Organizer has the sole and absolute discretion in, according to the relevant clauses of these terms and conditions, determining a person’s eligibility to enter the Lucky Draw and/or receive any Prize.